About the position
Do you want to apply your financial analysis and modelling skills to solve the world’s most complex electricity and energy challenges? Challenges such as:
- Assessing the financial and economic viability of low-carbon technologies
- Developing financial and regulatory structures to enable solar-powered mini-grids to provide electricity to people in rural areas, affordably and sustainably
- Designing recovery strategies and tariffs that meet an energy utility’s goal of cost recovery, efficiency, affordability, and simplicity
Can you communicate results in clear, compelling language? Do you share Castalia’s core values of Competence, Creativity, Consistency, Conscientiousness, Commitment and Collaboration? If so, Castalia wants you on our Sustainable Energy Team. We have an exciting position based in our Washington, DC office for a Bilingual (French-English) Sustainable Energy Finance Analyst.
We would be open to candidates wanting internship opportunities who are currently enrolled in a relevant graduate program (for example, international economics, finance, and policy) and expect to graduate in the next 18 months, or have graduated in the last 12 months.
Remuneration and Benefits
- The remuneration range for the Analyst position is $50,000 – $70,000; a Senior Analyst position may be considered, depending on experience
- Castalia offers a competitive benefits package that includes vacation and sick leave, comprehensive health plans, 401k matching, and ongoing professional training and development
- The position is full-time or part-time, ideally at least 16 hours per week, and paid on a fortnightly basis. The daily rate is negotiated based on qualifications and experience.
- Transition to a permanent position