Location: This is a full-time position based at one of our offices in New Zealand (either Auckland or Wellington).
Do you want to apply cutting-edge economics, finance, and policy skills to the big problems facing New Zealand and the world? Can you marshall evidence and logic to solve the world’s most complex infrastructure and resource challenges? Challenges such as:
- Assessing the financial and economic viability of low-carbon technologies in energy and transportation
- Developing financial and regulatory structures to enable solar-powered mini-grids to provide electricity to people in rural areas, affordably and sustainably
- Designing tariff structures that meet a water or energy utility’s goal of cost recovery, efficiency, affordability, and simplicity
Would you like to test your skills in a variety of project settings?
- Projects in New Zealand, but also in developed and developing countries overseas
- Large-scale international projects involving multiple economies, as well as small-scale projects that help specific communities
- Getting direct exposure to present and discuss your insights with clients
Can you communicate results in clear, compelling language? Do you share Castalia’s core values of Competence, Creativity, Consistency, Conscientiousness, Commitment and Collaboration? If so, Castalia wants you on our New Zealand team. We have an exciting position based in either our Wellington or Auckland office for an Economic and Financial Analyst or Senior Analyst who shares our passion: thinking for a better world.