Do you want to apply your financial analysis and modelling skills to solve the world’s most complex electricity and energy challenges? Challenges such as:
- Assessing the financial and economic viability of low-carbon technologies
- Developing financial and regulatory structures to enable solar-powered mini-grids to provide electricity to people in rural areas, affordably and sustainably
- Designing recovery strategies and tariffs that meet an energy utility’s goal of cost recovery, efficiency, affordability, and simplicity
Would you like to test your skills in a variety of project settings?
- Projects in francophone Africa, but also in other developed and developing countries overseas
- Large-scale international projects involving multiple economies, as well as small-scale projects that help specific communities
- Branching out from your existing financial analysis skillset to learn about microeconomics and public policy on the job
- Getting direct exposure to present and discuss your insights with clients
Can you communicate results in clear, compelling language? Do you share Castalia’s core values of Competence, Creativity, Consistency, Conscientiousness, Commitment and Collaboration? If so, Castalia wants you on our Sustainable Energy Team. We have an exciting position based in our Washington, DC office for a Bilingual (French-English) Sustainable Energy Financial Analyst (or Senior Analyst) who shares our passion: thinking for a better world.